Thursday, November 10, 2011

More clicks of the camera . . .

Click click click, thank goddness for digital "film". 
This is a post I found from a few weeks ago that somehow I never posted. 
The kids were so charming I decided to post it anyway . . .
Very concentrated, tackling heavy corduroy . . . 
Four kids tucked at one tiny toddler table . . .
Eating . . . 
A rose picked . . .
One piece of fire wood cut to perfection . . .
Round table braiding . . .


A snack in the teepee . . .
Lovely autumn weather, not too hot, not too cold . . . Just right.

                                                                        ~ Marica

3 comments:

  1. Your photos capture a perfect in the lives of children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun seeing your pictures, Marica. You've talked me into wishing that I had home-schooled my children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw . . . thanks Judy, we have been havign a lot of fun . . . Happy Thanks Giving, and hope to see you soon : )

    ReplyDelete