Sunday, May 20, 2012

In the kitchen...

There has been a lot of cooking lately…
The kids have been on a cake baking spree… I think there were five cakes baked in two days...
 I made baked macaroni and cheese with Parmesan, sharp cheddar and aged Gouda…
 I can't wait to make it again...
We had a lunch of fresh sauteed ahi tuna made into salad, as well as egg salad with eggs from my parent's hens. We ate it with multi-grain bread just out of the oven and lettuce from the garden...
 I think after a couple weeks of counter top building madness (that will be another post…)
finally having the kitchen back and finally having real surfaces that can so easily
be wiped clean, we are extremely happy to be in the kitchen...

                                                         Cheers ~ Marica


2 comments:

  1. Hello Marica!!!
    your cooking looks sooooo yummy!!!!!!!
    I bet kids have had so much!!!
    Have a lovely week!
    dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani!! Happy Weekend to you : )

      Delete