Monday, September 23, 2013

Realizing...

I need to get more bird seed. I just adore the birds that visit us now that we leave food out for them...
 That the weather has finally cooled down enough that we could have our first evening fire in a long time. ...
 How touched I am by watching this dear ten-year-old practicing gymnastics and ballet all over the house. Her determination astounds me...
 How much more precious time at home with the kids is now that they are constantly at school...
And how greatly I like and want to recommend rich stout drunk from an espresso cup. 
It's divine and the perfect quantity...


                                                       My best to you all!!!!
                                                                   ~Marica


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marica!
    the first fire of the season is great...it's something special!
    Enjoy it!
    Hugs, Dany.

    ReplyDelete