Saturday, January 18, 2014

Setting up shop . . .

I have a favorite place in this new house...
 It's where the morning light comes in...
 It has a cozy chair...
 And it's where most days I set up shop of one kind or another...
 Although I still wouldn't stamp this house with "HOME", I am feeling it seep in a bit...
It's funny how you can't decided these things… They just happen when they do.
Hope Everyone is having a nice January!!

                                                                       ~ Marica

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marica!!
    I love your favourite place, it's so cozy and look so "warm" too!!!
    Hugs, Dany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dany : )
      How have you been doing? Missing your blogging… : )

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete