Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Noticing that...

Autumn officially arrived today. Not by the calendar's standard, but the cooler air 
and sudden burnt orange colors showing up everywhere has made it official...  
 It has been happening on and off for the last few weeks, cooler mornings and 
then sharp swings back up to hotter spells….
 I've been waiting for the change...
 I can only handle so much heat, and this summer was far more extreme then I had expected...
 I'll miss the sun flowers...
 And Echinacea, that the people who lived here before us had so thoughtfully planted...
I'll miss all the flowers…
 But I'm ready for the shift… Are you?




Thank you to everyone who entered my book giveaway! I'm happy to announce Maria Simon won.


                                                                                Cheers to Everyone ~ 
                                                                                                   Marica


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marica!!!
    we haven't had a nice summer at all this year... lot of rain, wind and jail so...I really hope that at least...we will have a nice Fall!!!
    Today here seems autumn too...rain and fog...no nice colors... :O(
    I wish you a full colors Fall!!!!!!
    Hugs, Dany.

    ReplyDelete