Monday, October 19, 2015

A short visit...

And a very special one. The kids and I snuck a few days away from our usual hubbub and spent some time with some very missed grandparents.* It is so funny to watch the kids rediscover the property where they used to live. To them it is now a distant memory. Sometimes it feels that way to me too.
 




















                                                Cheers ~
                                                         Marica


*Unfortunately I am missing pictures of the other set of very dear grandparents who we also got to visit.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, sweet photos! Enjoy those precious moments...
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of precious time spent with family. What sweet memories you're creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Grandparent myself I know that they all must miss you greatly - it looks as if you had a lovely quiet relaxing time with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was nice : ) How many grandchildren do you have?

      Delete
    2. I have five - four girls and one boy - all very special to us and dearly loved♡

      Delete