Friday, August 11, 2017

Portland, Oregon Gardening

 I have had a wonderful spring and summer gardening. This year I put two feet forward and found that extra ummff to try to make the flower and vegetable gardens I have been dreaming about since childhood. Portland, Oregon is the place to do it, and if I am ever going to succeed, now is the time. So below are a splattering of corners and pockets that have made their mark thus far. Next year I hope these new perennials will be more established and the soil even better to work with:
 snap dragon
 nasturtium
 crocosmia
 shasta daisy
 gladiola
 spearmint

 French lavender
 strawberry
 shasta daisy
 sugar pumpkin
 Japanese eggplant
 cherry tomato

What did you plant this year?

    

                                                                    ~Marica

No comments:

Post a Comment