Sunday, May 26, 2013

Finishing . . .

We are wrapping up the end of our last school year here in our home...
I feel nostalgic, but also ready for this big change...
These kids have all grown so big…
And it has been a wonderful pocket of time learning together…
I know I will miss the sweetness...
The projects...
And the care that went into all these homeschool days...
Somehow as we all grow I can feel our roots needing to find their own new depth…
I'm not sure yet how it will be, how it wil play out, but we are making steps in new directions...

Exciting and scary!!! 


                                                         ~ Marica

6 comments:

  1. we had such a lovely experience at your beautiful school Marica...you all did so much for Malia and all the kids such sweet memories..I'm excited to see what comes next!love you-Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather!!!! It was a wonderful little stretch!!! Hope to see you over summer for some fun playing and hopefully swimming!!!
      XXOO Marica

      Delete
  2. This surely will be a great change in all your life but you did a great and wonderful experience and you'll have wonderful memories for ever!
    I'll sure miss the posts about this school...
    Hugs, Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dany!!! How've you been????
      Big Hugs!!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Marica!
    I'm going ahead...slowly but...strongly!
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear :) I hope summer has a nice turn for you !!!!

      Delete