Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lately...

My long lost bit of the web has been neglected…
But everything around here has been hurrying by at a horses gallop….
 I've been brewing my own kombucha for the first time in a long while...
Sneaking in a dinner here and there for just Justin and me… 
 Hoping the gophers won't destroy this years strawberries...
 Waiting to see what the many volunteer plants will become…
Most likely pumpkins or banana squash... 
 And appreciating the bits of quiet, tucked in now and again...
Hope you've all been well…


                                                                     Cheers ~ Marica

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marcia,

    I just found your blog, through a mutual blogging friend, and am your new follower.

    I love the images and recipes and will look forward to future posts.

    Stop and visit me
    Helentilstonpainter

    ReplyDelete