Monday, November 24, 2014

November Craft Fair

Well hello there everyone. Second post without a whole month gap in between?? Things must be calmer around here. Well, sort of. Actually this week I had my second annual craft fair at the kid's Waldorf school. I had a table last year, which was so much fun, but almost missed the boat and skipped it this year due to the madness of running the pie truck...
But alas, I wanted it enough that I made the arrangements and squeaked in by the seat of my pants...
 I sold cards…
And prints…And books...
 And was accompanied by a friend who also does water color paintings.
 I wish I had a close up of her pictures, they were truly lovely!
The printing of artwork was so addicting I decided to set up an Etsy shop 
Overtime I'll see if it's worth the trouble, but for now it's there if you are curious…


                              Anyway, hope you all are having a pleasant Monday!

                                                            All my best~
                                                                       Marica


No comments:

Post a Comment