Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving…

Was a slow meandering day…
I started cooking early but we didn't plan on eating til late.
 I remember a few years ago realizing we much prefer to have our feast at dinner time. 
Otherwise our day becomes awash with over stuffed stomachs and nothing 
really to work toward except bedtime. 
I also found there is nothing stressful when you have a whole day to cook, bake and simmer. 
I can't believe it's December 1st. Where did this year go???? 
Does anyone else feel like that?


                                                                 Cheers
                                                                             ~ Marica

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased that you all had a happy and relaxed Thanksgiving, and yes, I feel the same about December, each year seems to pass quicker and quicker.

    ReplyDelete