Thursday, December 31, 2015

My newest book coming soon!

I am thrilled to shout to the world my newest book will be out very soon. This one had some serious bumps in the process of getting from done to finished. Here is the cover which keeps making me smile. I'll let everyone know the release date as soon as I do.

                                 
                                                                All my best!
                                                                               Marica

4 comments:

  1. Is there no end to your talents Marica - may 2016 be another wonderful year for you and your lovely family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosemary! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Marica!!!!!! You're a so talented girl for sure!!!! Happy new Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dany!
      So excited to see you back blogging. I really want to see more pictures of your new place: )

      Delete