I'm usually not much of a donut fan. Round an pretty as they are, after a few bites I feel like an oil-rig must be lying in wait around the corner, thrilled to have found a new supply to tap. But on this lovely morning, while we all were out at our project table sculpting away with colorful clay. . . 
Oddly the donuts truly called to me until at last I decided I really did want an
I've made donuts one time before, and I prefer them grandly to the hole in the wall bakery's version. Of course they are remarkably less frilly, but they are far more digestible.
No matter if I make these fifty more times, I don't think I'll ever get
used to the degree of oil needed to fry these sweet things.
used to the degree of oil needed to fry these sweet things.
But they surely did come out yummy . . .
I offer proof . . .
~Marica
Those look phenomenal!!! YUM - I don't blame you!
ReplyDeleteand they were phenomenal!! thanks for sharing all of your many talents with us, Marica. it was a great day. my kids are STILL playing with clay tonight inspired by your donuts and of course, the flowers and creatures in their imaginations.
ReplyDeleteThanks Leslie . . . we had so much fun : )
ReplyDeletewow!! they looks sooo yummy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYum
ReplyDelete