Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In the kitchen...

Late summer afternoons, or what could also be called early evenings...
Are one of my favorite times in the kitchen...
The light seeps through, low and textured...
Once in a while it is a Mojito night. I like to make them with tequila though...
Sometimes there is something sweet…
 This night it was flan...
 And then when morning comes, if we are lucky, there are leftovers that can be eaten for breakfast...


                                                        ~ Marica






3 comments:

  1. I love your pics because they show perfectly how much you love your life and your family!!!!
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani : ) it has been such a wonderful thing finally having our own house and a lovely kitchen to work in!!! We Used to live in a yurt and and RV with a super tiny kichen to prepare food in… Then we moved to a rented house and now!!! Finally!!! I LOVE MY KITCHEN : )) Hope your weekend was lovely!!!

      Delete
  2. Hmmm . . . I could eat at this restaurant anytime! And I love your comment about the light, low and textured! A great time of day!

    ReplyDelete