Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Perfect Weather for Today . . .

I always drag my feet about going to our local Independence Day Parade . . .
Honestly it is just not my kind of thing . . .This year, the kids and I walked there, it took about half an hour, but the weather was 
so gorgeous, the sun only teasing us with its warmth, that I felt a huge relief.
The fourth of July is also a rare opportunity to see most of our small town all out together . . .
 
About a week before the parade you will begin to see chairs set out all along the street 
where people are staking their claim to their favorite viewing locations…
Some of the parade is sweet...

Some is a world I forget really exists...
 Some floats are fun to watch go by...
 And once in a while there is something that is actually beautiful...
 I like Smoky the Bear, I even waved back...
And of course all the horses...
Finally, everyone packs up to go home . . .


                                                                         What a day ~ Marica





1 comment:

  1. awesome pics Marica!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you sooooo much for share!!!!!
    Dany

    ReplyDelete