Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hello Sun...

I love when I can love the sun...
portland blog, sunny days in portland
When I woke up this morning and saw it peeking through the curtains, I knew it was worth getting up and getting out. The two little ones and I pack a simple breakfast into wax paper bags and headed for the park. 
It was early and still cold, but the sun felt wonderful warming our faces.
When the sun is fleeting it becomes so appreciated and incredible. 
Back in California we would dream of rain and hide from the sun. I like this switch of things. 
The rain feels so healthy and fresh, I hope I never grow tired of it. 
As to the sun, come visit again soon!

                                                              Cheers ~ Marica

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome blue sky!!!!!!
    Lucky you!!! here today it's grey, cold and...rainy... :O(
    Please, send a bit of your blue sky here!!!!
    Hugs, Dany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stamped and in the mail : )
      Hope you are well!!!!

      Delete