Friday, February 24, 2012

Colors of my mom's birthday . . .

Today was my mothers birthday. A lovely short bit of time together and a simple gift.

 I found these two beautiful fabrics that seemed like a glove-fit for her sofa . . .
 She is a true pillow lover, so it was a fun quick project to stitch these up and seal
 their fate as colors bound by thread.
 My daughter made her this adorable card . . . My mother also loves frogs . . .
 We took a quick trip to Santa Barbara for lunch . . . Just the two of us . . .
And found a bounty of beautiful color. 
 She even remarked on how the day felt so full of color . . . I agreed . . .
A perfect time together . . .

Happy Birthday to my Dear Mother ~       

                                                                               ~ Marica

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! The pillows are beautiful! And my mom loves FROGs too!! How funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending the day with just my mom. Birthday wishes to your mom.

    ReplyDelete