Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pizza pizza...

Our weather has finally cooled down enough to be able to turn the oven on. It is hard to spend weeks in a row where the stove top is even too much let alone the blasting intensity of an oven. Tomatoes have been plucked and eaten fresh, but nothing has been baked for quite some time...
 To take full advantage of the now only eighty-degrees outside, 
I pumped up the oven to five-hundred and mixed and rolled us some dough to make pizza...
 This very enthusiastic young monkey was my helper...

He carefully made his own pizza just the way he wanted it...
And there is nothing, as I have mentioned before on this blog, 
quite like homemade pizza, just out of the oven...

                                                         Happy Saturday to Everyone ~ Marica

1 comment:

  1. your pizza looks fantastic!!!!
    I bet it tasted wonderfully too!!!
    I love pizza so much and i can eat it everyday!!!
    Have a lovely week!
    Dany

    ReplyDelete