Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pickles and Chutney...

I love making chutney. I love the spicy-sweet and the constant tasting to make sure the 
flavors are balancing just right… The oh so ripe peaches simmering and simmering...
I love the jars on the counter…
Now on to pickles.  I love how summertime is pickle time… recipe...
This year I tried making spicy pickles too… Mmm the ones that were a tad sweet 
were far better than the ones with no sugar at all. I am seeing a theme here...
Now the final stage… It all fit just perfectly in a basket for my dad's birthday...
Happy Birthday Pops!!!

                                 And Happy August to everyone ~ Marica

2 comments:

  1. Lucky Pops to be the recipient of your lovely pickles, and Happy Birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee Hee your response makes me giggle : ) Thank you for the birthday wishes : )

      Delete