Monday, February 3, 2014

Frilly Pictures...

I usually like my pictures to sit as is, but recently I had fun messing with the adjustments 
and settings available on my computer. The following are a few of the ones that came 
out especially nicely. It's funny what a little fuzz and fading can do.
donut, doughnut, back to eden bakery


cathedral park portland oregon, oregon blogger, portland based blog

honey bee pictures, art photography, portland blogger

petite provence, portland oregon blogger

                 Hope Everyone is having a nice start to February!

                                                                                            ~ Marica

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marica!
    you know...I always have loved so much your pics and these are great!!!!!
    Happy February!!!!
    Dany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dany, that's so sweet! I saw your post, I've been missing them… Best Wishes!!!

      Delete