Sunday, February 9, 2014

Winter morning…

I'm sure to a lot of the world, this is all old news, but for us, the frozen-over winter morning is an extraordinary thing. I slipped out—still in my pajamas with my big coat over meto catch a few of these master pieces before they melt away...
Icicles in Portland Oregon, portland blogger, winter in portland

Icicles in Portland Oregon

Icicles in Portland Oregon

Icicles in Portland Oregon

porltand blogger, blogs based in portland, portland oregon winter pictures

Icicles in Portland Oregon

Icicles in Portland Oregon

Icicles in Portland Oregon

Snow in Portland Oregon

Icicles in Portland Oregon

What's your weather like?


                                                                           ~ Marica

2 comments:

  1. wow!!!! amazing!!!! here we got snow just yesterday but today is awesome...blue sky...but sooo cold...
    this morning when I went to the office...I almost fell just out of the machine...so scary...all was icy...
    Hugs, Dany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It was really icy here too! Sooo slippery! Glad you got some blue sky : )

      Delete