Friday, June 24, 2011

Old to New . . .

I think this is the running theme for me as of late. Old house becoming a new home,
 old furniture transforming into fresh living . . . .
All with a bit of work but well worth it in the end . . .
My favorite is when I get help . . .  
And on occasion they truly want to, and it makes a difference . . . 
It was a simple process, but my arms got tired near the end . . . 
 But wow, wow, I love the way they came out . . .
 All finished . . . 
There was even a left over bit of fabric to cover an old chair I'd been lugging around figuring someday I would renewed it . . . 

                           ~Marica

6 comments:

  1. wow!!!! they looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So bright and cheery. You did well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I was happy they came out so well . . . I was worried it would be much harder than I had expected. It is such a breath of fresh air for this house : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those warm, bright colours!

    ReplyDelete