Sunday, August 21, 2011

This Weekend . . .

Did endless planting . . .
 My new happiest helper was as excited as I was to add to the tea garden . . . 
 A little dusty miller to fill out the edges . . .
 We were both excited to find we have loads of worms . . .
 Took a quick photo to send to the faraway great-grandmothers . . . 
Went to the farmers market and made myself this incredible breakfast . . . 
 Made a batch of pickles . . . 
Last year I made them for the first time and am now officially hooked . . . 
 Ate the best ever grapes . . .
 And amazing tomatoes for lunch . . . 
                                   Hope everyone had a good weekend ~ Marica

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!! you had a incredible week end!!!!!!!
    Your sweeties are soooooo precious and I'm always loving reading your post, so full of wonderful pics and...of love!!!
    thanks for sharing Marika!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I love your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete