Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A little amusement . . .

Well I didn't intend this blog to be a display of my children's utter cuteness. I don't need to drag you all through my overly indugant gallery of "moments" that I won't forget. But, with that said, I found this to be strikingly amusing. I have saved the American Girl dolls from my childhood in hopes that I would have a sweet princess to pass them on to. This year, for Christmas, that sweet princess received my Felicity doll with all her clothing. I was thrilled that she was as thrilled to receive it as I was give it to her. I swept through her room Christmas evening and found the box below:
For those unused to my seven-year-olds spelling, the markings on this box read: 
Clothes for American Girl Dolls
Anyway, hope your celebrations were fun, bountiful, easy, relaxing, not too time consuming, 
and plain-ol' fabulous . . . ! 
                                                                ~Marica

No comments:

Post a Comment