Friday, December 31, 2010

Soup Love . . .

Last minute, taste, easy, so no brainer . . . yet green . . . green . . . green.
I thought tea was my obsession . . . it is . . . but on a soup day, which could be any day,
 and on a lazy day, which could also be any day, I love this!
Seriously, simple as pie, but who knows where that expression came from because pie is about as difficult as it gets. But using that expression, "simple as pie" I recommend you try this:

Soup
Boil water, pour it into a bowl. 
Add about a teaspoon better than bouillon
Push in as much fresh spinach as possible
Add chopped fresh green onions

Eat and feel cozy.

Hope you all have a wonderful 2011~ Marica

1 comment:

  1. This soup looks nutritious and full of fresh green veggies. Thanks for sharing the recipe however I will add up some chicken and spices to give it a better taste.

    ReplyDelete