Friday, February 4, 2011

Chocolate . . . Chocolate . . . Cupcakes . . . Cake . . .

I was hired to make gluten and dairy free chocolate cupcakes . . . 
This is my first ever official cupcake order. . . !!!
I have toyed with the idea of having a cake business for a longtime, but I have to be honest, I toy with lots of ideas . . . 
Making cake is something that I absolutely love to do. I'm not sure of the reason, but it is superbly satisfying to my restless soul. I've made three wedding cakes since my existence, one of which actually tipped and had to be repaired. I can't possibly count how many birthday cakes, and random cakes just cause. Anyway, selling cake is exciting, sometimes things happen without trying, and other times it takes such a push. So we'll see if I continue to furnish local residence with sweet decadence. 
To all the lovely cakes out there~ Marica

3 comments:

  1. cute blog.... how to follow? will you follow me?
    http://livingwithporteous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cupcake order!

    I am working on a project featuring food bloggers/chefs recipes, would you like to share a recipe for it?

    You can e-mail me @ slim-shoppin@comcast.net and I'll give you the details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I always have ideas fluttering around inside my head. Congratulations on your first cupcake order. From your words, it sounds like something you should follow.

    ReplyDelete