Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Sewing . . .

Sometimes I feel so ready to sew, my hands are in tune with my mind
and so the project alines in some degree to my original plan. Other times I urge myself to sew, the energy isn't flowing
 and I end up with broken needles and knotted thread. This bag started out well several months ago, but then on trying to finish it, my skills and
 level of smooth plummeted and my sewing machine revolted. Today I found its 
beginnings among my various bags of fabric and decided to take charge once 
and for all and finish the f-ing thing. And it worked!!! I am finally done.
I love the fabric and it seems about the right size, so now I just have to try it out and see if its functionality is up to par. Yeay!!!
                          ~Marica

2 comments:

  1. Good on you for getting over the hurdle and finishing the bag. It looks great and I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete