Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good Saturday Morning . . .

Good morning all . . . I am still over coming the tiredness from being sick several weeks ago. Everyone I talk to has gone through the same thing . . . this darn thing lingers and lingers making everyday stuff more effort to complete. Lots has been happening around here . . . LOTS, but I don't want to jinks anything. Cross your fingers, kiss a flower, good things will come, cause now is the hour.The boots below have been one of my prize possessions since I was fifteen. I remember telling my mom, I want brown boots like docks but with no yellow stitching and I want them to have a rounded toe. Well the first store we went to had this pair . . . They were docks but with no yellow stitching and a rounded toe! A couple years after I got them I was living in a garden shed with my boyfriend and a girl actually came to that "room" and stole a few things. I couldn't find my boots for about a week after that.  I was so upset, they were my perfect boots ~ It was the only time in my life that I ever was ready to beat someone up. I told God, "If she stole those boots I am going to beat her up, and if she didn't I'll forgive and forget about the other stuff." I found the boots a couple days later and was entirely satisfied. The funny part is, I barely reach the height of 5' 2" and she was a fair amount bigger than that. Anyway, I don't bring up that story in total random, I recently put another perfect thought out there and found a good piece of what I am looking for. We'll see, as I said: cross your fingers, kiss a flower, good things will come, cause now is the hour. 

P.S. I apologize if this post is weird, I have been is a flurry of lack of sleep, so many things brewing, and not feeling well all at the same time. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for stopping by my blog and making a lovely comment. I have a pair of DM boots that I have had since I was 15 too and still wear them- mainly for gardening! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those EXACT same boots and don't wear them much anymore, but recently I looked at them as I do my bi monthly purge and just loved them. I think I will wear them today in honor of you and your beautiful photos! (I got them when I was pregnant with my first daughter!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kirsten! That is so funny you have the exact same ones . . .

    ReplyDelete