Sunday, March 13, 2011

Little Bits of Around Here . . .

Picked up this book yesterday . . . I wanted some light hearted reading. Last book I was getting through contained too much harsh reality. I like to be put in my place, realizing my fortune in having a roof, dinner, water for heaven sakes . . . the things I don't count when I roll out of bed and pull my jeans on. But sometimes it's mellow enjoyment that needs to be attained.
Was given a 1992 copy of Architectural Digest featuring the ultimate David Bowie at his home in a place where, as the article stated, "the rich go to be rich together . . ."
This part of his house was truly awesome though . . . imported from Indonesia none the  less, but hey Bowie deserves the best, right? 
Still holding my breath . . . while breathing of course . . . hoping, not counting, on a plan that will fill my days with work, but such a fun sort of project . . . elbow grease anyone?
Ending the day with yet another tart . . . don't worry I'll stop posting tarts soon . . . it's just that I had extra crust in the freezer begging to be used . . .
                                          Hope all is well ~Marica

2 comments:

  1. Curios about the possible elbow grease. Can one have too many tarts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book! The perfect combination of reading material is one part harsh reality and one part lighthearted goodness. Well done.

    Have a gorgeous week!

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete