Friday, March 16, 2012

Dangers at the plant nursery . . .

Some people love clothes shopping . . . On occasion I do too, 
 but I what really gets me, in a bad way, is the plant nursery. 
Often I'll stop by to get something I need . . .
 I'll have a plan . . . One that I plan to stick to . . .
 And then I'll get side tracked . . .
I'll find so many amazing growing things. Growing things that I don't want to leave without . . . 
I'll start a pile, and it will usually grow.
 
Sometimes my pile is just a list in my mind . . .
Sometimes it is in a corner, set aside waiting . . .
Waiting and ready to be purchased. 

Usually the guilt is building a bit . . . I start rethinking the plants I have piled up. 
Do I really need them this very day???? 

Maybe???? Or maybe I can wait for another time. 
That is when I start putting them back. Either in my mind, or actually with my hands 
if it is one of those days that the pile has grown physically in some off corner . . . 
The guilt thins a bit and I adjust to what seems at least reasonable to why
 I have stopped there in the first place . . .

A breath of relief that I managed to manage myself . . .
Whew, another close call . . .


                                ~ Marica




No comments:

Post a Comment