Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mary, Mary quite contrary, how does your garden grow ? ? With Delphinium and Nasturtium and Fox Glove all in a row . . .

I've been catching the first buds . . .
And blooms . . .
On our nectarine tree . . . 
Soaking roots to try to revive this not so happy Popcorn Cassia . . .
I've been planting more Fox Glove . . . Yes, lots more Fox Glove!!!!
And starting Delphinium indoors, cross my fingers . . .
I really hope they make it, they are so lovely, lovely. . . 
I've been adding soil to the soon to be vegetable garden . . .
And soaking Nasturtium seeds before they head to the great outdoors . . . 
I've been tending and watering, watching and loving all these growing beauties . . .

                Hurray for March!!!

                              ~ Marica

No comments:

Post a Comment