Sunday, January 23, 2011

Miso Mushrooms and Brussels Sprouts

Simply oh-my-gosh yummy!!! That is, if you're as in love with mushrooms and brussels sprouts as I am.
Miso Mushrooms and Brussels Sprouts
In a pan with about a 1/4 inch of water, simmer until tender:
2 cups mushrooms, washed and with the ends cut off
2 cups brussels sprouts, washed and with ends cut off. Peel off any less than nice leaves. 
Once mostly cooked add: 1 teaspoon miso paste

I ate this with quinoa and a lone bunnless hot-dog, but you can doll it up however you want.

               ~Marica

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE brussels sprouts and am always looking for new ways to fix them. I have never purchased Miso before, so maybe this could be my moment. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious! I only recently began trying brussels sprouts but I absolutely love them! Thanks for stopping by my blog - yours looks great and I'm excited to poke around for a bit!

    ReplyDelete